Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Me, Myself and I...

1.  I was born a bull.
2.  I love chocolates!
3.  I learn to drive at the age of 16...
4.  I love everything violet...
5.  I am a big fan of Francis M. and E-heads 
6.  I did a piano recital when I was in grade 3 at Maryknoll (now Miriam College) and now I can't remember my piece.
7.  I am fond of bracelets and anklets...
8.  I had 2 serious, 1 not so serious and 1 super fling relationships before I said "I Do"

9.  I love to shop and window shop at Divisoria, Quiapo, Kanlaon and Greenhills...
10. I love beaches... 
11.  I went to places like Puerto Galera in Mindoro, Boracay, Tagaytay, Cebu, Subic, Baguio, and Hong-kong.

12. I like and plan to visit Camiguin, Bohol, Pagudpod, Palawan, Singapore and the United States in the future.
13.  I like reading books but doesn't have the time... but do so when time permits it.
14.  My fave subject is Math.
15.  I can't resist the taste of super chocolate selecta ice cream.
16.  I am a Tomasian, a Ritarian and a Lasallian!! 
17.  I went to Med School up to 2nd year. (not my calling)
18.  I like to learn photography...
19.  I plan to have a masters degree in 5 years...
20.  In 10 years, I'll be owning a bar and restaurant, a craft store and a beach house.


No comments:

Post a Comment