Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eight...

As I flipped the pages of  kaeiro's baby book, I blankly stared at the wall and thought how time flies.

2001 when Da and I got married we didn't forced ourselves to have a baby yet.  We still are enjoying each others company as the two of us. We go out, go to different places, and is starting to build a solid foundation for our family.  In 2002,  I discovered that I was pregnant.  I go on with my usual life but a little more careful.  I still went to the mall, went to work, and even had an out of town vacation.

Nine months later, 13th of May 2003 at 8:30 in the morning to be exact, my precious angel came.  We named him DHANE KAEIRO RAMIREZ DELOS REYES. Whew... ang haba.  Can't shorten na the name eh.  It was submitted to the hospital and was typed on the birth certificate already. We really liked my angel's name. DHANE from the his dad's nickname Dhada and KAEIRO from the Cairo, Egypt but with a little twist.

When I first delivered my first child lots of thank you for God is what came out my mouth.  After a  five hour labor and delivery, I fell asleep. It was all worth it.  The stomach pain, the back aches... huh... all worth it! When I woke up I was in my room already.  Saw Kaeiro for the first time when we went to the NICU of Mary Mediatrix Medical Center in Lipa City.  When I saw him I knew he got my eyes and his lips is from his dad.  After a day and a half we went home.  Kaeiro was home.

Now, Kaeiro is 8 years old... a grade 3 student... a bright boy... is into computer... enjoys biking... loves to swim... adores Ben 10... and likes Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment