Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

CHUCK MANIA...

It's official! My family loves Chuck...



We haven't really watch Chuck on cable because of lack of time.  When one day Dada, my hubby, watched one episode of it when he was relaxing at our room.  He called my sister if she has downloaded a series called Chuck.  To our luck, my sister download every episode of Chuck and compiled it per season.  She does this every so often to her favorite movie or series.  So, Dada ask her to lend us any of her downloaded series of Chuck... Season 1 first... then 2... then 3... then 4...  It made my eye soar... from watching until dawn... I had a swollen eyebags and a sleepy eye... but still  Chuck is irresistible! We even had a marathon chuck weekend... Me, hubby and my son.

We love Chuck Bartowski, Sarah Walker, John Casey, Morgan, Ellie, Awesome, Jeff, Lester, the nerd herd, Buymore!


"Guys, I know kung Fu!" , "Chuck, stay in the car!", "Agent, Agent Charles Carl Michael!" are some of the famous line from the series...

I really miss watching chuck. It became one of the bonding moments of the family. We all love watching it.

Season 4's last episode of Chuck was when Morgan, his best bud, put on the the black shades and uploaded the intersect. My son said "What? Morgan as the intersect!"  We all look at each other open-mouthed and laughed.  We started discussing what might happen to Season 5.  The producer said it will be the last season and only have 13 episodes... We felt sad but still nothing is final...

Can't wait for Chuck Season 5 coming this August...

No comments:

Post a Comment