Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

In 20 years...

Last night as I was browsing the lessons of my Son,  I saw an interesting note which he wrote for his CBA subject.  Here it goes... The title was  "What I want to be 20 years from now."  My son is only 8-1/2 years old  and is in Grade 3 right now... In 20 years he will be 28. I was so surprised to read what he wrote. He has 5 wants. He scribbled:

"What I want to be 20 years from now"


1.  I want to be a basketball player because I like basketball.



2.  I want to be a policeman. ( his grandfather was a retired colonel )




3.  I want to be a banker because my father works in a bank.




4.  I want to be a Mayor. ( it's in his blood )



5. I want to be a Doctor.   (my unfinished business)






I hope he will achieve whatever ambition he like... we will support him all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment