Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

extra ordinary

I watched this docu at a ch11... I watched children being taught by a volunteer teacher.  She teaches these children every saturday. She teaches them to write and read without hesitation.  I envision myself doing that but I don't know how and where to start.

I really put my hands up whenever I see ordinary people help someone... To me these ordinary people are extra ordinary. They are simple yet they reach out.  They are poor yet they reach the poorest. They are nobody but to the people they helped they are somebody.  In filipino, nakakataba ng puso to hear or read people of this kind... How can I be like them? ... Maybe I have to start by renewing myself... by finding me.... looking inside me... inside my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment