Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

My Family Trips...

mommy moments




Every year we make it a point to go out of town during summer breaks.  This is to relax ourselves from work and for my Son to enjoy his summer vacation.  Our prime weekend getaway is the beach.  But if time permits, then we fly to other provinces.

Cebu - May 2009
Our 1st trip as a family outside Luzon

trip to Lobo, Batangas April 2010

Delos Reyes' kids... at Pansol, Laguna for
 an overnight swim last March 2011...
My hubby and me preparing for the
Henna tattoo  at Laiya, San Juan, Batangas April 2011
with my lil' Sis... still at Laiya
my sisters at Laiya

My Son ... ang kulit talaga...
this was taken at Sta. Ana Ville Resort
 at Taysan, Batangas last May 2011
after his  8th birthday...

Our next stop this October 2011 is at Boracay... booked already and very excited to bond with my family at this beautiful paradise...

Happy Mommy Moments!!!






7 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are fun trips you had. I've been to Cebu but not to other places you mentioned here.

    Thanks for sharing your photos.

    Blessings to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going on family trips is really exciting for the kids, and they'll surely have a blast at the beach! Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/07/mommy-moments-family-trips.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy photos! traveling is always fun with everybody around. late MM visit here.

    http://hazeljlabado.com/2011/07/29/mommy-moments-family-trips/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those happy photos! I can tell that those are quality times spent with each other! :)


    Visiting late for MM sharing my 8 STATES IN ONE TRIP moment! Thanks and I hope to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids really enjoyed swimming during summer. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like you have travelled quite a lot already :)

    ReplyDelete