Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Missing this...

I finished my reports, labelled and filed them.  I passed it for signature and off to the head of all heads.  Now, i'm trying to figure out what to do with my 4 hours of stay in the office before I go home and cuddle my 2 boys.  My Son has no class today due to typhoon juaning... My hubby works at the bank near our place... He can check on our son every so often... No worries!

Anatomy—branch of biology concerned with the study
of body structure of various organisms, including humans

As I was surfing the net.. I thought of a free anatomy book... So I did google it... Yeah, I saw one and downloaded it... The title of the books is "Anatomy of the Human Body" by Henry Gray.  I printed out the first topic of the chapter which is Embryology.  I read it, highlighted the most important words, and I even took down notes at the sides of every paragraph.  And then I stared at it and told myself... "Just like old times, huh!"  I knew myself like no body else... I knew I miss this.. I knew I miss Medicine... I miss studying Medicine... Maybe I am not fully convinced or I am just convincing myself that Medicine is not my calling... I left Med due to financial constraints... not that I flunked Med... no no no... It was a sacrificed decision so to speak... I am the eldest, there is a financial crisis in our family and I still have 4 little sisters that need to go to school.  You decipher it... No, I don't regret what I did.  It was for my family and nobody can question it.  I just missed it.  Can I come back?  Can I go to Med school again and finished what I've started?  Am I ready for it?  Can I?  Or just let it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment