Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Mom and Kaeiro's Funtime...

mommy moments

.
Two weekends ago, while my husband was attending a Gun Show at the Megatrade Hall at Megamall, me and my Son, Kaeiro, went down to Timezone and Toy Kingdom. Whenever we go to the mall, the only shop he likes to go to is Toy Kingdom. And when he likes to play, then Timezone it is...

Toy Kingdom in Megamall is Kaeiro's most fave shop.  Because here, there are lots of life-sized cartoon characters like Naruto, Ben10, Spiderman etc. on which he is fond of taking pictures with.   Also here you can find the Lego room for kids.  Kaeiro likes to build house, make robots and cars,  so this feature of Toy Kingdom is an A+ for him. 


Whenever we go to the mall, my Son likes to scout for new toys to buy for his birthday or Christmas.  Because we always tell him that the money that we have are hard earned and we cannot buy everything that he wishes. But for consolation, he can pick a toy not higher that 200 pesos or we will just play at timezone. Most of time, its timezone...

Happy MoMo Weekend!!!

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

6 comments:

  1. When I brought my youngest to the time zone my gosh she doesn't want to stop at all wahhh btw here's my entry for MM My Little Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, first time to see you at MM hehehe. Those are very nice shopping moments! I am now your follower.

    Our Burrito Shoppers

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son loves going to toy stores and Tom's World and Time Zone, too! Happy MM, and thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing that he know his shopping limits :). see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sure all our sons favorite store is the toy stores! :D

    happy mommy moments! thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete