Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How time flies...

When you view my previous blog... There was one titled " looking forward "... I made maybe 4 or 5 lists of what I look forward for 2012... One of which is trying to have a baby... Maybe God saw and read what I wrote... Maybe He evaluated my life and saw that I only have one child and that child wants to have a sibling... So that is why I am now 22 and a half weeks pregnant... That is almost 6 months... And that is why we are very happy and everybody is trying very hard to keep my pregnancy safe. This is due to my previous unfortunate experience... But I moved forward so this time it will be fine. Thank you Lord for this blessings... See you after nine months baby... That is 3 more months to go... Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment