Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1st time ...

I love reading. I read books from Nancy Drew to Sidney Sheldon to articles from Magazines... Now i'm fond of reading different blogs.  I laugh and empathize with each blog that i read. More than that, i think i am enjoying every moment of it.

While reading different blogs, i thought of making my own.  So, this is my first time.  My first time to blog.  My first blog...

At first, i'm trying to figure out what to blog.  On what topic to concentrate?  What will the readers like?  What do I like?  It's hard... but i said to myself blogging is just like talking to a friend of what you did yesterday, of what good movie you want to watch, of what restobar you went the other night or anything as long as you are comfortable sharing it with the world.  It's simple and plain chikahan so to speak.

Now i'm ready... ready to blog... ready to share about my life... ready to take a step in life... life that I enjoy... life that I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment